- Large and individual detached bungalow
- Village location with elavated position.
- Garden and off street parking.
- Minimum qualifying income £67,500 (combined tenants)
- Holding deposit £519.00
- Tenancy deposit £2,596
- 1 x pet considered strictly at landlords discretion (additional monthly rent of £50 will apply)
Three bedroom detached bungalow recently refurbished with a brand new bathroom, carpets and redecorated throughout. Occupying an elevated position on the outskirts of Harwell Village offering excellent access to Didcot Parkway rail station, Harwell Science Campus, Milton Park and the A34. The accommodation comprises a modern kitchen/breakfast room, next to which is a large open plan and split level sitting/dining room - dual aspect with patio doors leading to the garden. All three bedrooms are double sized, one having a wash hand basin. The bathroom has recently been refitted with a modern white suite, and separate shower cubicle. Windows are double glazed, and heating is gas fired to warm air. The garden surround two side of the property and is laid mostly to lawn with a patio adjacent to the sitting room. There is ample off street parking accessed via a sloping driveway leading to a garage.