- Available immediately for a period of an initial 12 months
- Ideal family home
- Pets considered at landlords discretion
- Minimum qualifying income £37,500 per annum (combined tenants)
- Holding deposit £288.00, tenancy deposit £1,442.00
- Off street parking and garage
**FOUR BEDROOM HOME WITH GARAGE AND OFF STREET PARKING**
Fully refurbished four-bedroom semi-detached family home with off-street parking and adjacent single garage, and views to the front across public open space. The ground has a semi open plan L shaped kitchen /dining room where access is found to the downstairs cloakroom and the small study. There is also a separate sitting room on the ground floor and entrance hall with stairs rising to first floor. Upstairs are four bedrooms and separate bathroom and WC. This spacious house has been re-decorated throughout, has a brand-new kitchen, bathroom and downstairs WC and has been re-carpeted throughout. At the rear of the house is a sloped garden with steps rising to raised lawn behind a brick retaining wall. Within the garden are a number of flower borders and small mature trees. There is a lawn garden at the front of the house flanked by a hardstanding driveway providing off street parking.