- Extended four-bedroom detached family home with two reception rooms.
- Catchment and walking distance to Charlton Primary School.
- Extended kitchen/breakfast room.
- Ground floor toilet and utility room.
- Recently refitted bathroom
- Recently replaced boiler
Located on the popular Charlton Heights development within catchment and walking distance of Charlton Primary School this extended four bedroom detached house provides an ideal family home. The accommodation includes an extended kitchen breakfast room in addition to separate sitting room and dining room. At the rear of the garage there is also a useful workshop/storeroom and a utility room and cloakroom beyond. The first floor offers four bedrooms and a recently refitted family bathroom. Outside is a driveway providing ample off-street parking, screened and enclosed by mature hedging. The rear garden is predominately laid to lawn with a patio adjacent to the house. There are a number of mature shrub and flower borders and the garden enjoys a delightful southerly aspect. Other recent upgrade to the house include a new combi boiler serving the hot water and central heating system.